Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood
Rick, a washed-out actor, and Cliff, his stunt double, struggle to recapture fame and success in 1960s Los Angeles. Meanwhile, living next door to Rick is Sharon Tate and her husband Roman Polanski.
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Budget: $90–96 million
Box office: $374.3 million
When: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Where: Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France
Los Angeles Premiere
When: Monday 22nd July 2019
Where: TCL Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
When: Tuesday 30th July 2019
Where: Odeon Luxe, Leicester Square, London
When: Monday 1st August 2019
Where: CineStar, Alexanderplatz, Berlin, Germany
When: Tuesday 2nd August 2019
Where: Downtown Rome, Italy
When: Monday 12th August 2019
Where: Toreo Parque Central, Mexico
When: Monday 26th August 2019
Where: Tokyo, Japan
- The line “You’re Rick f*cking Dalton! Don’t you forget that.” in which Brad Pitt’s character Cliff Booth says, was actually improvised by Pitt!
- Sharon Tate’s sister Debra Tate loaned some of Sharon’s real jewellery to Margot Robbie for the film. Margot Robbie who plays Sharon in the film, can be seen wearing some of Sharon’s pieces.
- The scene where Sharon Tate goes to a showing of ‘The Wrecking Crew’, was not recreated by Margot Robbie. It’s actually real footage of Sharon Tate attending the screening!
- Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood is Luke Perry’s final film. He sadly passed away after suffering a stroke in February 2019, just months before the film premiered.
- Quentin Tarantino worked on the screenplay for five years!