Godzilla: King of the Monsters
The members of Monarch, an crypto-zoological organisation, must rely on the Godzilla and Mothra to defeat King Ghidorah and Rodan, after the former awakens other dormant Titans to destroy the world.
Director: Michael Dougherty
Budget: $170–200 million
Box office: $386.6 million
Los Angeles Premiere
When: Saturday 18th May 2019
Where: TCL Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
When: Sunday 26th May 2019
Where: Le Grand Rex, Paris, France
When: Tueday 28th May 2019
Where: Cineworld, Leicester Square, London
- The film acts as a set up to the confrontation of Godzilla vs. Kong, expected in 2021.
- This is Millie Bobby Brown’s feature film debut!
- Filming took place between June 2017 and September 2017.
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters is the 35th film in the Godzilla franchise and the first American production to receive a sequel!
- Visual effects were provided by Moving Picture Company, DNEG, Method Studios, Raynault VFX, Rodeo FX and Ollin VFX.