Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw set aside their differences and partner up to protect the world from Brixton, a genetically enhanced super-soldier.
Director: David Leitch
Budget: $200 million
Box office: $760.6 million
Los Angeles Premiere
When: Saturday 13th July 2019
Where: Dolby Theatre, Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
When: Tuesday 23rd July 2019
Where: Curzon Mayfair, London
- Dwayne Johnson initially wanted Jason Momoa to play his brother in the spin-off but Momoa was unable to commit to the film due to scheduling conflicts.
- WWE star Roman Reigns plays Dwayne Johnson’s brother in the film. In real life, the two are actually cousins!
- The film is set two years after the events of The Fate and the Furious (2017).
- Kevin Hart flew all the way to London to film his scenes, right after finishing his Irresistible stand-up show in Houston!
- A picture of Dwayne Johnson with his father Rocky Johnson can be seen in one scene, set in Samoa.
- Although set in London, the car chase scene at the beginning of the film was actually show in Glasgow, Scotland and on Universal Studios’ lot in Los Angeles!