Cineworld Cinemas across U.K. to re-open 10 July
As lockdown continues to ease across the U.K. and with retailers having re-opened this week, the time has come for cinemas to open their doors once again!
Cineworld have announced all cinemas across England will be re-opening from 10 July… just in time, for Christopher Nolan’s Tenet (in cinemas 31 July) and Disney’s long-awaited Mulan (in cinemas 24 July)!
Whilst it will be the first cinema chain to open again in England, theatres in Ireland, Wales and Scotland will remain closed until government guidelines permit branches to open in others areas of the country.
As movie-goers will be welcomed back to theatres, many changes will be implemented to ensure its safe to stay open and social distancing is in place:
- Film showings will be staggered to prevent crowds at any one given time
- Updated seating plans so you can enjoy films with friends and family whilst keeping a safe distance from customers of different households
- Only contactless payments (up to £45) will be accepted
- Hand sanitiser stations will be set-up
- Enhanced cleaning measures between screenings
- E-tickets through booking confirmation e-mails, Cineworld app and website
- Plastic screens at till points
A full line-up of films on show are still to be confirmed. But, booking tickets in advance will be encouraged.