Annabelle Comes Home
Determined to keep Annabelle from wreaking more havoc, paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren lock the possessed doll in the artifacts room in their house. But when the doll awakens the room’s evil spirits, it soon becomes an unholy night of terror for the couple’s 10-year-old daughter, her friends and their young baby sitter.
Director: Gary Dauberman
Budget: $27–32 million
Box office: $231.3 million
Los Angeles Premiere
When: Thursday 20th June 2019
Where: Regency Village Theatre, Westwood, Los Angeles, CA
- The real Annabelle doll is actually a Raggedy Ann doll and sits at The Warren’s Occult Museum in Connecticut. She’s placed in a glass case with warning signs, like in the movie.
- Lorraine Warren passed away two months before this film was released – this movie is dedicated to her.
- Annabelle Comes Home marks Gary Dauberman’s directorial debut.
- Filming took place between October and December 2018.
- This is the seventh instalment in The Conjuring universe.