Derek and Hansel are modelling again when an opposing company attempts to take them out from the business.
Sydney: Tuesday 26th January 2016 – State Theatre, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Rome: Saturday 30th January 2016 – Hotel de Russie, Rome, Italy
Spain: Monday 1st February 2016 – Capitol Cinema, Madrid, Spain
Berlin: Tuesday 2nd February 2016 – Cinestar, Berlin, Germany
London: Thursday 4th February 2016 – Empire, Leicester Square, London
New York: Tuesday 9th February 2016 – NYC
Directed: Ben Stiller
Starring: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell
- The movie was announced in March 2015 when Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson walked down the runway as their characters Derek and Hansel during Valentino’s Paris Fashion Show.
- Principal photography began on April 7, 2015 and ended on July 13, 2015.
- The film was shot at Cinecittà Studios in Rome, Italy.
- The film features over 10+ celebrity cameos. Cameos came from Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian West, Kanye West, Benedict Cumberbatch and more!
- As a marketing campaign for Zoolander 2, Derek Zoolander featured in the Fiat 500X commercial showing his famous Blue Steel pose.
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post