The Expendables 3
Barney augments his team with new blood for a personal battle: to take down Conrad Stonebanks, the Expendables co-founder and notorious arms trader who is hell bent on wiping out Barney and every single one of his associates.
London: Monday 4th August 2014 – Odeon, Leicester Square, London
Spain: Tuesday 5th August 2014 – Starlite Festival, Marbella, Spain
Germany: Wednesday 6th August 2014 – Residenz Kino, Cologne, Germany
Paris: Thursday 7th August 2014 – UGC Normandie Theatre, Paris, France
Los Angeles: Tuesday 11th August 2014 – TCL Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Blvd, LA
Directed: Patrick Hughes
Starring: Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Antonio Banderas, Harrison Ford
- Sylvester Stallone had 14 injuries including a broken tooth and a hair-line neck fracture which resulted into surgical requirement of a metal plate in his neck.
- Steve Austin nearly had his leg blown off during filming! If it was for the heavy bag by his side that took most of the damage, Steve’s leg would’ve been blown off as he was standing close to a stunt explosion.
- The Expendables 3 had worldwide earnings of $206.1 million.
- Jackie Chan was offered a supporting role by Sylvester Stallone but he refused as he preferred to have a leading role.
- Bruce Willis was set to reprise his role as Mr. Church with a $3 million salary but when he demanded $1 million per day, Stallone and the producers refused resulting in Willis to leave the film.
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post