Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution, to paint a portrait of the man at its epicenter. The story unfolds backstage at three iconic product launches, ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac.
New York: Saturday 3rd October 2015 – Lincoln Center, New York, NY
London: Sunday 18th October 2015 – Empire, Leicester Square, London
Directed: Danny Boyle
Starring: Michael Fassbender, Kate Winslet, Seth Rogen
- Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak was a consultant for the film.
- The film was divided into 3 acts and was shot in order of sequence. This gave the cast two weeks to rehearse each act prior to filming each one.
- The film made $22.8 million worldwide which was less than its $30 million budget.
- Filming took place in San Francisco, Berkeley, Cupertino & Palo Alto in California.
- Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Matt Damon & Ben Affleck were all considered for the role of Steve Jobs. Christian Bale was originally set to play Steve Jobs however, later dropped out so Michael Fassbender was cast in replacement.
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post