A young woman uses her navigational talents to set sail for a fabled island. Joining her on the adventure is her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui.
Los Angeles: Monday 14th November 2016 – El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
London: Sunday 20th November 2016 – BAFTA 195, Piccadilly, London
Directed: Ron Clements, Don Hall
Starring: Auli’i Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson, Nicole Scherzinger
- Moana is the fourteenth official Disney princess and the second Polynesian themed Disney animation after Lilo & Stitch.
- Moana is the second Disney princess to not have a love interest and follow a fairy tale story. The first princess is Merida from 2012’s Brave.
- Auli’i Cravalho was just 14 when she voiced Moana, meaning she is the youngest Disney princess voice ever! She was 16 by the time the feature film was released and made her acting debut in Moana.
- The word “Moana” means ocean or sea in Polynesian.
- Fifth Harmony member Dinah Jane was long rumoured to be the voice of Moana before Auli’I Cravalho was confirmed to voice the Disney princess.
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post