The Avengers: Age of Ultron is hitting UK cinemas on 23 April. This is the final part of phase 2 in the Marvel cinematic universe. This is the one we’ve all been waiting for, to see the earths mightiest heroes, battle it out with the all-powerful and all-knowing Ultron.
There is a huge amount of speculation regarding this film. What’s going to happen in civil war between iron man and Captain America? Is Thor going to travel back to Asgard and that’s where Thor Ragnarok will come into it play. Why is the Hulk fighting the Hulk Buster (Iron man). There are a lot of talking points leading up to one of the biggest films of the year.
We’re going to list some facts and rumours that are leading up to the Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Here are a few things that have been confirmed to happen in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Tony Stark (Iron man) is the creator of Ultron.
- Scarlet Witch will have mind control powers of some kind.
- The twins Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, start off by being on Ultron’s side. The twins and Ultron both share a hate for the Avengers however, we still have to wait for the reason behind this.
- Hawkeye and Black Widow will get upgrades. Hawkeyes arrows do more things than they did in Avengers Assemble. Black widow will be given electronic batons of some kind which shoots electronic pulses when they hit you.
- Bruce Banner where’s stretchy pants underneath his clothes. For when he Hulks out.
This is the fun part. Where all the rumours and speculation are flying about with what’s going to happen in Age of Ultron. Here’s a list of all the rumours, that we particularly find very interesting. BE AWARE, POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
- Captain Marvel may have a small appearance in Age of Ultron. Even though Captain Marvel doesn’t reach cinemas till 2018, she could have a little cameo appearance.
- Ultron will upgrade himself three times.
- The vision will hold the soul gem. If you don’t know what we mean by the soul gem, we’ll give you a brief understanding. There are meant to be six gems. A few of which we have seen in previous films, each listed below:
The Mind Gem,
The Power Gem,
The Reality Gem,
The Soul Gem,
The Space Gem,
The Time Gem.
They all have their own unique power meaning whoever possesses one of the gems, has the power that the gem holds. Thanos seeks to take all the gems – to rule the galaxy. Below are the gems we have already witnessed.
- It’s said to be that a character will be killed off in Age of Ultron. It is rumoured that Quicksilver will be the one to go. Who do you think will die?
- The Hulk will be blasted into space. It’s rumoured that The Hulk will be shot into space either through getting trapped in one of the Avengers jets, which will fire him into a distant planet and lead him onto Hulk planet! (Don’t you think it would be brilliant to see Hulk have his own film fighting MORE powerful beings?!)
Ultron will somehow find a way to neutralise The Hulk by firing him into space where the Guardians of the Galaxy come into the picture and find him. Then he will assist the Guardians and they’ll help him get home!