How to Be Single
New York City is full of lonely hearts seeking the right match, and what Alice, Robin, Lucy, Meg, Tom and David all have in common is the need to learn how to be single in a world filled with ever-evolving definitions of love.
New York: Wednesday 3rd February 2016 – NYU Skirball Center, New York City
London: Tuesday 9th February 2016 – Vue West End, Leicester Square, London
Directed: Christian Ditter
Starring: Rebel Wilson, Dakota Johnson, Leslie Mann
- Dakota Johnson replaced Lily Collins to play the lead role after she dropped out of the film.
- Principal photography began on April 20, 2015 and ended on August 15, 2015.
- The film is based on the novel of the same name by Liz Tuccillo.
- Filming took place in and around New York City.
- Drew Barrymore was set to direct and produce the film but New Line Cinema set Christian Ditter to direct and kept Drew Barrymore to continue as a producer.
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post