As his kingdom is being threatened by the Turks, young prince Vlad Tepes must become a monster feared by his own people in order to obtain the power needed to protect his own family, and the families of his kingdom.
London: Wednesday 1st October 2014 – Odeon, Leicester Square, London
New York: Monday 6th October 2014 – AMC Leows 34th Street, New York, NY
Directed: Gary Shore
Starring: Luke Evans, Dominic Cooper, Sarah Gadon
- Dracula: Untold was filmed in Northern Ireland (turned into Transylvania in the film) from August to November 2013.
- Luke Evans (who plays Dracula) revealed that he ate just Chicken, Beef, Fish and Green Vegetables to prepare for shooting of the film. He also worked out for 45 minutes every day for months to bulk up.
- The film’s release date was pushed back four times. The initial release date was August, 8 2014 however; it was postponed to October 3, 2014. The date then changed to October 17, 2014, and was pushed back once again with the final date being October 10, 2014.
- The film grossed $215.5 million worldwide and had a $70 million budget.
- The film was originally titled ‘Dracula Year Zero’.
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post