A mild-mannered radio executive strives to become the best stepdad to his wife’s two children, but complications ensue when their freewheeling and freeloading real father arrives, forcing him to compete for the affection of the kids.
Dublin: Monday 7th December 2015 – Savoy Cinema, Dublin, Ireland
London: Wednesday 9th December 2015 – Vue West End, Leicester Square, London
New York: Sunday 13th December 2015 – New York City, New York
Directed: Sean Anders
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Will Ferrell, Linda Cardellini
- Principal photography began on November 17, 2014 and wrapped February 6, 2015.
- Will Ferrell was originally set to play the biological father with Ed Helms to play the step-father.
- The airport in the film is actually the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Airport scenes were filmed there as the actual airport was too busy for filming.
- Tony Hawk and Mike McGill were stunt doubles for skateboarding in the film.
- This is the second collaboration from Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell. The first was The Other Guys (2010).
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post