In 1942, an intelligence officer in North Africa encounters a female French Resistance fighter on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. When they reunite in London, their relationship is tested by the pressures of war.
Los Angeles: Wednesday 9th November 2016 – Regency Village Theatre, Westwood, CA
Shanghai: Monday 14th November 2016 – Shanghai Postal Museum, Shanghai Shi, China
Paris: Sunday 20th November 2016 – Cinéma UGC Normandie, Paris, France
London: Monday 21st November 2016 – Odeon, Leicester Square, London
Madrid: Tuesday 22nd November 2016 – Callao City Lights, Madrid, Spain
Directed: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Brad Pitt, Marion Cotillard, Matthew Goode
- This is the fourth World War II movie Brad Pitt has starred in. The first three are Inglorious Bastards (2009), Beyond All Boundaries (2009) and Fury (2014). Allied also marks Marion Cotillard’s second World War II movie with the first being Lisa (2001).
- Marion Cotillard acted as Brad Pitt’s tutor to help him with his French speaking throughout the movie.
- The film had a budget of $85 million.
- Filming took place in around London, England as well as Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain.
- Principal photography began early 2016 with the film being released the same year on November 23, 2016.
Behind The Scenes
Share this Post